Top Post2Beg Links

We Publish Your Free Money Requests / Free Online Begs! Post or Tweet a Free Beg.
Cyberbeg for Free! Email your story to post2beg [at] Gmail dot com

Millionaires Who Give Money Away, Billionaires Who Give Money Away,  Rich People Who Give Money Away

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Support Post2Beg and BegPost: $1 or more Donations

Post2Beg: Post Your Money Needs, Free CyberBegging, ePanhandling, Internet Begging Request

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


Pregnant Woman seeks assistance. Please help her get into an apartment


Fifty-year-old Mother Needs Help to Pay Rent

Educated Professional, Father and Head of Household Hit Hard Times


Pregnant Sherri Fell on Hard Economic Times, Needs Your Help Now, Has Paypal Account!
Help This Mother Send Her Daughters to Camp and Pay Some Bills

Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Pay It Forward: Donate to keep it Free!


Your Story Post is ALWAYS FREE!
Send your story to Post2beg@gmail.com
Boost your success rate by adding buzz to your published post
Get your Free Published story highlighted or tweeted to millions
Highlight: Promote your Money Request

Post2Beg: Post Your Money Needs, Free CyberBegging, ePanhandling, Internet Begging Request

Popular Posts

BegPost Animator: Your Stories, Your Request

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Veteran, A Good Man, and A Father's Story of Needs

Please find a way to help this great man. His story will touch your heart. Read this story

A Veteran’s and Good Father’s Pain A veteran, good man and father is reaching out to someone for a little help, maybe some prayer and anything else positive that you can offer me. I am a veteran who served my country honorably, both active duty and in the reserves. I am also a very proud father and have always been a hard worker and employed, except for a short period of time when I exited the military. I have one child, who I am very proud of and they are in their last year of college, thank you Jesus. I am in need of a blessing, specifically a financial blessing. I am also dealing with an illness that can be life threatening, if not treated properly and if I don’t follow instructions and take care of myself. I am a good person, a great father and friend. I have always and continue to do for my two children as they finish their last year of school. My children are heavily involved in a lot of things at school and at church and in the community. I take care of their financial responsibilities, including car payments, cell phones, tuition, insurance, gas, etc. etc. I am not complaining about that, it’s my responsibility as their father to do so in order for them to succeed in school and not have the pressures of trying to work and find money to support themselves. Some may say that I shouldn’t, some may agree with me, but either way, it’s my choice as their father. I always help people, family, friends, even people that I don’t even know and especially children. I go out of my way, give of my time to good causes and I also volunteer here in my hometown. I attend church and I try to stay involved in my community and give back as much as I possibly can. Just as I am writing this note, I received an email asking for a volunteer, of course I responded with a yes I can help. I try to set a great example for my two children and I really and truly think that it’s paid off and that to me is the greatest blessing you can have.

However, in doing the things I do for my family and others, and an unplanned expense 2 months ago, I find myself in a terrible financial situation right now. I have gotten 3 payments behind on my mortgage. My engine is going out in my Nissan (478,000 miles) and need a new one. I need to get some work done on my children’s car and put tires on both of their vehicles and a few other things that need to be done to my house. I have not really slept in about 2 months, not knowing how I am going to get these things taken care of. I am not one to ask anyone for anything, but how can I get a blessing, if no one knows of my situation. I pray throughout the day for help, for understanding, for strength and encouragement, for guidance and I pray for the happiness and good health for my family and friends. I am a believer in Christ and I know that somehow, someway, it will work itself out. But right now, I am so down in the dumps, worried, sad and unsure about the future. However, no one would ever know because I keep my spirits up and always present a happy and positive outer person to family and friends. No one knows what I am struggling with right now. I try to always help keep people encouraged, happy and feeling good about themselves and about life. I am a positive person!!!! But right now, I really need some help, a break, some breathing room where I can lay my head down on my pillow, close my eyes and sleep, not having to worry and stress about these issues I am facing. I understand and I know that I am most certainly not the only one in this beautiful country that has issues and problems. But I need a financial blessing.

I am asking for someone with a big heart and the ability to help to please help me financially. I need between $2,000 and $5,000 to get through this and fix these problems that I have. Is there anyone out there that can help me? I have never done anything like this in my life and have always been proud and independent. But there comes a time when we all need a little help, a financial blessing as I call it and my time has come. Will someone help a veteran, a good man and father? Please! I see good things happening to good people all the time and I really feel like it’s my time, with your help. Thanks for taking the time to read this and please keep me in your thoughts and prayers. Please know that everything I have spoken on can be verified, easily. May God continue to bless you and your family.

Please donate via Pay Pal to: veterananddad@aol.com

Thank you so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post2Beg: Post Your Requests or post your needs for free! Post Your Detailed Stories to Find help without paying a fee. Post them in the "Post Comment" area right here once. Please post in the comments area only once! All comments are reviewed and edited by a human editor!. The best requests for cold cash will be posted on this blog! Post2Beg wants to help you go through these tough economic times. Make sure you have a Paypal account and a valid email address to build your contacts. Post a convincing story detailing your situation right here. It is not wrong to ask. Even Purpose-driven Life Author, Pastor Rick Warren, asked for money from his church family. Politicians ask for money all the time. Why not you?. It is better to beg, ask for money than to steal or get arrested for illegal activities! Ask God first, then ask your fellow men and women to avoid dying of hunger in these hard times! The state of the economy should not make you and your kids go without a hot meal, clothing or shelter. At the same time, please do not abandon your ongoing search for employment!